Emma Watson















Harry Potter star Emma Watson, who can swap Hogwarts for Harvard after a well-deserved sabbatical year, he expected to get a place at Cambridge. However, she revealed that she is also considering pursuing a course of America.
The actress of 18 years has revealed: "I asked a few universities for next year, including many Americans. If I go there I will do a liberal arts degree, but if I stay in Great Britain, English literature, I will."
Emma Watson scored straight A geography in literature, art and English A-levels last month, and has recently completed a summer course at RADA.
The actress had amassed a fortune of £ 10 million of its role as Hermione Watson, Harry Potter actress films.The youth is determined to live a normal life as possible, because she juggle her career with her ??university studies.
In a recent interview, he revealed: "I would not want my childhood in show business has been very different a few days I wish my life was simpler, but other times I feel like the girl more. Lucky the world." Perhaps Harry Potter fans will have to wait until next summer for the upcoming big screen version of Emma Watson.